Wurth Wood Group stands behind products sold with a goal of 100% satisfaction for you, the customer. From time to time there may be a need for a return. With that in mind we have designed our credit and return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Effective immediately please note the steps in our policy.
Trade Account Return Policy
1. All returns for credit must have a valid Return Materials Authorization (RMA) approved by a Wurth Wood Group representative in order to be properly identified and processed. No merchandise will be accepted or considered for credit without an RMA.
2. Wurth Wood Group will only consider returns that are:
a. For goods in their original, re-sellable condition. Product that has been cut or altered in any way from its original state will not be eligible for return. Finishes that have been tinted may not be returned nor will claims against tinted material be considered once the product has been used – custom colors should be evaluated prior to use and failure to do so constitutes acceptance by the user.
b. Available from the current Wurth Wood Group stock selection.
c. Requested with an original invoice number.
3. Special order and/or non-stock items will not be considered for return
4. Any product that has passed its expiration date including (but not limited to) adhesive, caulk, finishes and laminate, will not be accepted
5. If approved, product eligible for return will be picked up when the next delivery by Wurth Wood Group truck is made to your business address. Customers can also choose to bring approved material back to a Wurth Wood Group location if it is more convenient. Other arrangements will not be considered.
6. All approved returns will be credited as follows:
a. 1 to 30 days after original invoice date will be credited less 20% restock fee or $20 (whichever is greater)
b. 31 to 60 days after original invoice date will be credited less 30% restock fee or $30 (whichever is greater)
c. 61 to 90 days after original invoice date will be credited less 40% restock fee or $40 (whichever is greater)
d. Requests for return 91 days or more after the original invoice date will not be considered
7. Any request for returns that originate from defective or damaged material or order processing errors by Wurth Wood Group are eligible for return at no charge with return freight paid for by Wurth Wood Group.
Retail Account Return Policy
1. Customer’s that do not have an account with Wurth Wood Group are eligible to return items within 14 days of original purchase date.
2. All returns for credit must have a valid Return Materials Authorization (RMA) approved by a Wurth Wood Group representative in order to be properly identified and processed. No merchandise will be accepted or considered for credit without an RMA.
3. All approved returns will be credited as follows:
a. 1 to 14 days after original purchase date will be credited less 25% restock fee
4. Customer is responsible for shipping charge when returning the item.